Using the extraordinary capabilities of Zeiss optics, this refurbished Carl Zeiss Cirrus HD-OCT Optical Coherence Tomography provides exquisite high definition images and analyses for enhanced confidence. Beautiful, high-definition OCT scans and LSO fundus images provide highly-detailed visualizations of retinal structure. HD layer maps and thickness maps reveal the critical details of histology and pathology at a glance.
Our used Cirrus HD-OCT Optical Coherence Tomography is one of the highest-tech OCT machines available, and there are few better options to boost the reliability, accuracy, and safety of your opthalmology practice. It’s also easy to use and is efficiently designed, featuring Mouse Driven Alignment, which delivers superior image capture and analysis in just a few clicks – resulting in reduced chair time for the patient.
As one of the very few high definition OCT machines available, UsedOpthalmology.com is proud to offer this new offering from Carl Zeiss – and we’re selling refurbished optometry equipment in excellent condition at lower prices than anybody else on the web.
Carl Zeiss Cirrus HD-OCT Optical Coherence Tomography Specifications:
- Axial resolution: 5 μm (in tissue)
- Transverse resolution: 15 μm (in tissue)
- Scan speed: 27,000 A-scans per second
- A-scan depth: 2.0 mm (in tissue), 1024 points
- Optical source: superluminescent diode (SLD), 840 nm
- Line scanning ophthalmoscope (LSO)
- Live during scanning • Transverse resolution: 25 μm (in tissue)
- Optical source: superluminescent diode (SLD), 750 nm
- Field of view: 36° x 30°
- Macular Cube 200 x 200 Combo: 200 horizontal scan lines comprised of 200 A-scans
- Macular Cube 512 x 128 Combo: 128 horizontal scan lines comprised of 512 A-scans
- 5 Line Raster: 4096 A-scans per B-Scan (adjustable length, spacing and orientation)
- Focus Adjustment Range: –20D to +20D (diopters)
- Pupil size requirement: ≤ 2.0 mm (≥ 3.0 mm optimal for LSO)
- Dimensions: 25.6L x 17.3W x 20.9H(in); 65L x 44W x 53H(cm)
- Electrical:100–120V~, 50/60Hz, 5A, 220–240V~, 50/60Hz, 2.5A
To purchase this Carl Zeiss Cirrus HD-OCT Laser at our sale price, or to request further details, simply fill out the form below and we will respond soon as possible. For all of your refurbished opthalmology equipment needs, keep UsedOphthalmology.com in mind – we have an enormous inventory, a money-back guarantee, and feature some of the best prices on the web.